Air Rifle. Gamo Delta Fox Whisper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
delta_fox_whisper.jpg

Just a quick post to say I have just bought the above air rifle for my son. I have a BSA Lightning XL Tactical with a gas ram conversion and he didn't like shooting it as it has a bit of a kick.

Anyway, what a great little rifle the Gamo is for target shooting in the garden. Build quality great, light, easy for him to load, and shoot, not the most powerful air rifle at only 6FT LBs, but enough for plinking in the garden (we shoot targets at 25 metres) groups of about 25mm. It has trigger and cocking safety, scope grooves, 2 stage trigger, iron sights have the neon glowing elements in them (sorry, can"t remember what they are called) It has a tactical stock too and it looks like mine so my son loves it. Didn't break the bank either at only £90!

If you are after a first time air rifle for a little target shooting for your young ones, you can"t go far wrong in my opinion.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE