Air arms S200

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Got an Air arms S200 with 10 shot mag, silencer, Scope (Milldot illuminated retical), Diving bottle (To recharge), Bag and pellets up for grabs

All in superb condition (There are 2 small screw holes in the bottom of the stock (Tripod mount)

This is a very accurate, light, hunting tool at 12ft/lb (No FAC required)

Looking for offers in the region of £300 (Plus paypal fees and postage) (18+ only)

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Think it is a Mk2?!!

.22 cal

Bout 3 years old

Condition is superb it has had a gunsock over it for most of its life. there are 2 small srew holes in the bottom of the stock where a bipod was mounted, there are no rust or rust spots on any of the metal work,

Can post some pictures tonight if you like

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
I don't know if the law covers private sales, but it recently changed to ban sales of air rifles without the customer being there in person for shops and websites. Just thought I'd ask and someone can let me know what the new situation is :confused:

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
has a mag conversion.. From air arms

Had a quick scan but can't find any rules on air rifle sales in this context

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I don't know if the law covers private sales, but it recently changed to ban sales of air rifles without the customer being there in person for shops and websites. Just thought I'd ask and someone can let me know what the new situation is :confused:

No it does.nt effect private sales only mail order

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
pics as requested

All the kit included
aa01.jpg

Air Arms stamp
aa02.jpg

Screw holes (4 not 2)
aa03.jpg

Scope detail
aa04.jpg

Poor picture of the illuminated reticle
aa06.jpg

(there was no one in the cot)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I am surprised this is still here! :eek: If i had the spare dosh, I would snap it up. Although it may not be an oil painting compared to some of the other PCP rifles, it is still as accurate a rifle as you would wish to own. And it comes complete with a full charging kit! This is an excellent entry level rifle.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Still available!!!!!!!!

I will swallow paypal fees and pay half the postage on this!!!

Anyone?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE