HATSAN 900X .22 and scope hunting combo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys due to illness I'm letting my air rifle go. the model is a hatsan 900x its a .22 calibre full power springer
about 6 weeks old and is fitted with a built in silencer and has a 3 to 9 by 40 zoom illuminated mildot scope plus plus realtree gunbag sling swivels and about 700 air arms diablo field pellets with it.
faults. it has 3 ver small dents near the front stock screws which were made when I put a large plastic spring clamp on it to hold it still whilst I fitted the scope. otherwise its perfect as new. I have taken the dents into account and deducted cash from the price to compensate for them.
this a superb hunter rifle plenty of power and so so accurate.
the price for the whole kit is £120 now reduced to £100
I will not post this rifle sorry guys the buyer has to collect.
the reason being having just suffered a heart attack I would be breaking the law big time if I drove any sooner than 6 weeks from my hospital discharge which was Saturday just gone.
I would trade this rifle for a live bladed Japanese sword.
this rifle and ammunition is only available to persons 18 years old and over.
buyer or trader to collect from Rotherham south Yorkshire.
I will try to get some photos up asap cheers guys

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Sorry to hear about your heart attack. I was in A&E on the weekend. Terrible few days. Hope your health returns.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you so much mate I hope you are well too mate my experience has taught me a few things and also scared me out my wits I hope you are fully well very soon many thanks :)
Sorry to hear about your heart attack. I was in A&E on the weekend. Terrible few days, due to serious illness. I thought I was going to die. Hope your health returns.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
if it would help anyone out I'm also open to part exchange offers which would be £70 plus any one of these items listed below
francis barker m88 compass. in superb condition.
gransfor bruks wildlife hatchet un altered and in mint condition.
Night vision monocular.
horse bow in mint condition
primal gear unlimited survival bow.
Enzo trapper in d2 or 01 must be mint condition green micarta handle preferred
falkniven f1 in really good condition
I may be interested in offers of other items along these lines but mainly I am looking for a Japanese live blade sword.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you very all you guys for your kind wishes and comments. and cos of these ive decided to put the kit back up and reduce the price by £20 which should cover the travel costs of anyone who can collect it. hope that is helpful to someone. all the trades still hold exactly as before guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I'm re listing this kit due to deal falling through the price is now just £100 for the whole lot but the buyer has to pick up the item I wont post it and risk in transit damage.
I would trade this kit for a live bladed functional Japanese sword if that would help anyone out as its one of these I'm looking to buy with funds raised from the sale of this superb rifle kit for full details please see first post on this thread. here are two photos of it.

The origin asking price for this rifle was £120 which in itself was an absolute bargain but I deducted £20 from that price cos you have to collect it from Rotherham south Yorkshire
the price wont go any lower guys sorry.
its only available to persons 18 years of age and older.
cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE