Air Arms S200 MK3 + FX Pump

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
I have for sale an air arms s200 mk3 which I bought from my local gun shop Fenland Rural Sports in Cambridgeshire. I paid £375 for the rifle and £153.14 for the pump, got a 10% discount so works out it cost me around £475. I have only shot 500 pellets through it, really thought I would shoot it more but I stole the scope off it for my cz and have never replaced it due to being poor.

I am looking for £400 which I think is a pretty good deal having a quick look around the web. Due to the nature of the product I am insisting on a face to face deal or for you to cover the costs for me to send to your closest RFD. I live in Chatteris in Cambridgeshire.

I can try and get some pictures tomorrow with my brothers phone as I don't have a camera and the one on my phone has stopped co-operating since I coated it in paint stripper.

Sorry if I have forgot anything.

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
Just updating this with some pictures as promised, hope these work. In one of the pictures you can see a very small dent, it is extremely small and hardly noticeable but if someone is going to drive to collect this it is only fair they see the whole thing first.

SDC11631.jpg

SDC11630.jpg

SDC11625.jpg

SDC11626.jpg

SDC11627.jpg

Thanks for looking guys. If anyone is interested feel free to pm me even if you only want to make an offer :)

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
Just realised I didn't say it was a .177. Also I will sell seperately rifle for £285 and the pump for £75. Both for for another ten quid off - £350.

Aaron Rushton

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2011
S. Wales
these are great guns people. deadly accurate, easy to get fingernail sized groupd out to 40 yards with these, and more than enough for hunting any uk airgun quarry. very durable too. this one is a bargain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE