Aigle Parcours Iso Wellies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
A couple of months ago I bought a pair of what I thought were outrageously expensive wellies. Because of my job as a surveyor I seem to spend a large amount of time in the Winter in muddy farmyards upto my knees in cow poop.

My motivation for buying the boots was that I couldn't spend another day with cold feet.

The boots themselves are made with soft stretchy rubber, thy have an adjustable gusset at the top of the leg (useful for me, my calfs measure 20" in circumference, too much cycling in the past). The boots are lined with 4.5mm neoprene. The soles are designed for walking, as is the fit of the boots which can make it a bit of a struggle to get them on and off as they are tight at the ankle.

In use they are comfy and warm and have been used not only for work but for dog walks, gardening and general mucking around outside. It feels like you have heaters on your feet and lower legs, this seems to keep the rest of you warm. The other benefit is that due to the sole your feet are properly supported and are therefore comfy.

The £95 price tag seems extortionate but having owned them for a while now I would buy another pair like a shot.

I am considering buying an unlined pair for the summer.

Stewey.:D

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
For a moment there I thought they were Parkour wellies, and had images of farmers running full tilt, leaping stiles, rolling under hedges and bounding over dry-stone walls in their shiny new Aigles.

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
Some Photos of the boots:

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

Hope this works.

Mar 21, 2006
Isle of Wight
Hey - at last!!!:D :D :D :You_Rock_

I have been replying to loads of threads and telling people about how wonderful these boots are. I have 2 pairs of Aigle Parcours (1 Iso and 1 normal). They are fantastic boots and are so much comfier than anything else out there.
Glad you are enjoying them. I use mine in the coldest days in winter for hours and hours on end and I never ever get cold. Everything is always warm. The nice thing is that these boots are properly fitted around the ankle and calf, so they always stay where they should, unlike others like Le Chameau and Hunter.

I can not recommend these boots highly enough. The neoprene makes them soooooo comfy for walking miles and miles in. The only piece of advice I would say is that if anyone here is planning on wearing them out of cold weather, I would probably advise you get the normal Parcours rather than the Parcours Iso as they will be a lot cooler on your feet!!!

Cheers

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
Island Forager the boots are excellent, glad someone agrees with me. I am preeching to the converted! :approve:

Canadianwildman I have seen them on some of the hunting/shooting websites promoted in Airgunner and Airgun World. (I have no connection to either). I would suggest thrying them on before you buy though. Aigle have a good website, they may have stockists listed on there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE