aftermath population zero - interesting video

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Now thats something i'm not sure i agree with, and in all fairness, no one can prove either way :)

My view is that nature cannot give what it doesn't already possess :)

For if we're a part of nature then our intelligence and consciousness is also part of nature. As such nature possesses both intelligence and consciousness. Kind of hard to argue against that one i find;)
Entropy, pattern from chaos. There is no intelligence driving it.

Last edited:

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Now thats something i'm not sure i agree with, and in all fairness, no one can prove either way :)

My view is that nature cannot give what it doesn't already possess :)

For if we a part of nature then our intelligence and consciousness is also part of nature. As such nature possesses both intelligence and consciousness. Kind of hard to argue against that one i find;)

And we're back to the turtles! Turtles all the way down!

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
You aint kidding mate :) I find it interesting. The satan type chap is a representative of the duality of life i find, neither good nor evil, but both combined and has no conception of either good nor evil. He/she can do what he can do and knows nothing else.

That was an interesting watch, cheers. And mark - that cartoon is freaky!

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Just think if every country was to switch everything possible off for 1 month a year .
No cars trains planes etc etc just the left what was needed to be manned .
Imagine the possitive impact on the planet .
We may even get our seasons back lol.
I'm glad you all found the video interesting

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Why would we get our seasons back? Its a nnnatural cycle, we are unable to reverse anything? We just have to wait and see what we get, the taiga is in itself enough the swap out the entire atmosphere every day, so why so much worry about the amazon? There are far more important things to do in my faybthan sit and watch some claptrap propaganda. :) like fitting the dumb head on my shave horse :D

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Why would we get our seasons back? Its a nnnatural cycle, we are unable to reverse anything? We just have to wait and see what we get, the taiga is in itself enough the swap out the entire atmosphere every day, so why so much worry about the amazon? There are far more important things to do in my faybthan sit and watch some claptrap propaganda. :) like fitting the dumb head on my shave horse :D

or making lego helicoptors?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE