after a backpack like : Lowe Alpine Strike 40+20 Litres OD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
not to large, not to small but what other options are there out there? i'm not a huge fan of DPM...... but for the life of me i can't find anywhere that sells the strike that has one in stock!

so...... anything simular? or even better point me in the direction to actually get the strike.

thanks

Pete

I've contacted: http://www.thexmod.com/item_detail.asp?id=11720 and they have said they won't be getting anymore in........

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Have you tried Field & Trek? Last time I looked they had 'em in OD for sixty rats.......................atb mac

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
not to large, not to small but what other options are there out there? i'm not a huge fan of DPM...... but for the life of me i can't find anywhere that sells the strike that has one in stock!

so...... anything simular? or even better point me in the direction to actually get the strike.

thanks

Pete

I've contacted: http://www.thexmod.com/item_detail.asp?id=11720 and they have said they won't be getting anymore in........

You're a bit late, I bagged exactly what you're looking for for £55 from here other week :D (Sorry for rubbing it in).

Brocktor

Banned
Jul 25, 2006
uk
I own a karrimor bobcat 65 superwick. Karrimor seem to make a one size fits all frame now (or so I gathered from their website), but mine is an old medium which is a little too small for me, yet my back does not hurt after using it. These bags, compared to the one you posted, have a longer, slimmer shape, which may help prevent back ache. Although the larger side pockets on yours will make accessing easier.

If comfort is important I would prefer my bag, the lowe straps look thinner and less padded (including the hip straps) and it seems to lack load lifter straps. If style is more important, I prefer the lowe as I am not keen on the hiking style.

If you like to use the ice axe straps, my karrimor's had to be extended for a wood axe to fit.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE