Advice wanted - Canoo Trip Sweden

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
Hi all

I've been browsing the web for a few days now in search for a new canoo-trip in Sweden that I'm planning for this summer. The trip should last 4 or 5 days.

We've done a couple of canoo-trips in the middle of Sweden before, but we're now aiming to do the trip in the south of Sweden or Norway. Glaskogens Nature-reserve keeps popping up and might be our choice, but I wanted to ask around here if there are any people with some other good tips.

greetings

Last edited:

Gweedo

Forager
Jun 23, 2005
Wales
Store Le is pretty good. Canodal are the local outfitters based in Ed and it's to get to from Goteburg. Have a look at the Song of the Paddle website - they have some reviews of various Swedish trips on there.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
It is hard to get to by public transport, but I would highly recommend a padle from Rogen, via the river Røa through Femnundsmarka National Park and down to Lake Femunden.
It is quite a few prtages on the way, so 4-5 days might be a bit short.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE