advice on courses around the world ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
Dammit it allways seems to be like this.

After a legnthy absence from here for a while due to illness and otherwise work im just starting to settle at home when bang i have an urge to go on a course.

Anyone have any views?

Im pondering a trip over to Canada for a karamat course, but wondered if for the £1k plus it will be costing me wether id get the same thing over here, I know a few from this side of the Atlantic have made the journey and wondered wether they thought it was worth the trip?

Certainly would be interesting to know what people think is the best way to use a budget like that (I mean in a bushcraft kinda way, so no suggestions of buying a round for the entire BCUK membership)

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
maverix said:
Im pondering a trip over to Canada for a karamat course, but wondered if for the £1k plus it will be costing me wether id get the same thing over here, I know a few from this side of the Atlantic have made the journey and wondered wether they thought it was worth the trip?

I thought it was worth the trip when I went last year.

but having said that there seems little point to flying out to canada to learn from Mors Kochanski when Mors will be flying over here to teach at the BushcraftUK Bushmoot in July.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE