Adventure Bike Rider

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ape_Ogre

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2010
Southport, UK
Don't know if anyone has posted about this magazine before, but bought Issue 02 last week and thoroughly enjoyed it.

It included articles on cookware, food packs, and fire starting (by John Fenna no less!).

A great read, especially for those of you with motorcycles...

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Heheh! Not proper 'bikes' then?

When I was out in Australia recently, there seemed to be quite a strong off-road backcountry motorbiking vibe as well as the 4WD stuff. Assume that John has done a 'Make your own Leathers' article too? ;-)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Heheh! Not proper 'bikes' then?

When I was out in Australia recently, there seemed to be quite a strong off-road backcountry motorbiking vibe as well as the 4WD stuff. Assume that John has done a 'Make your own Leathers' article too? ;-)
So far only my "Survival an Bushcraft" column ...but make your own leathers hmmmmm...

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Good article John, I read the word document version you emailed me the other day, would have liked to seen the pix along with it.

I was disappointed to read that Bushcraft Betty wasn't included in your list of things that John Fenna loves. Betty was heartbroken... hopefully her sobbing will stop soon, it's really putting me off doing the current drawing I'm busy doing now. She's already been through 2 rolls of loo paper and still the tears are flowing. I hope you feel suitably guilty now. Bad man!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Good article John, I read the word document version you emailed me the other day, would have liked to seen the pix along with it.

I was disappointed to read that Bushcraft Betty wasn't included in your list of things that John Fenna loves. Betty was heartbroken... hopefully her sobbing will stop soon, it's really putting me off doing the current drawing I'm busy doing now. She's already been through 2 rolls of loo paper and still the tears are flowing. I hope you feel suitably guilty now. Bad man!

I never meant to upset her!:puppy_dog
I was trying to protect her from all those rough biker types (note not rough "Biker" types - you is a nice guy)
My world is now in tatters at the thought of Betty weeping due to my not giving her her due!:notworthy
She should know that it is She who makes my life worth living (not a word to the wife please!)
I need a stern talking to...from Betty..... in person
Send me a picture of Betty in Biker leathers and full "survival" mode and I will try and slip it into one of the photos that I submit to the magazine!
Greater love hath no man.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE