Adler 105 Leatherwork, Saddlers Sewing machine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
ADLER 105-8
Leatherwork, Harness, Saddlers Sewing Machine
Single needle straight stitch.
Thread Stand & Bobbin Winder.
New motor with speed reducer wheel.
Left / right foot included (for sewing zips in)

IMG_0381.jpgIMG_0382.jpg

Had this sitting in the workshop but since my illness I have not returned to any leatherwork and have not even got round to learning how to use a sewing machine!
It has been fitted with a new motor and has the speed reducing wheel so it doesn’t run away with you.
With the work-table it’s a big beastie compared to a domestic machine but it is industrial and designed to work with leather, canvas etc. Decent industrial machines for leather and heavy materials aren’t the easiest items to get hold of and I thought before I launched it onto e-bay I’d offer it here at a price to help someone either start out or add to their workshop.
It should fetch around the £650 - £700 mark commercially so could be seen as an investment business wise.

£400 ovno (bank tx or chq preferred although PayPal may be possible)

Collection would be preferable however I’m sure delivery can be arranged at cost.

Any questions please ask and I’ll admit I won’t really know the answer however SWMBO is back on Thursday and she knows way more about these than I. Let me know if you need more pictures etc.
Cheers
Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE