Account blocked

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
If I try to log in to the website from home it says my account is blocked but it seems I am still logged in to the forum from work as it is letting me post this! Any idea what is going on?

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache on you home machine.
Yep, did that several times yesterday
Now I'm into the forum at home using my original password that wouldn't work yesterday and the system reset! Just off to try logging out and then back in via the website!

Andy J

Forager
Oct 28, 2006
north wales
Yeh, so it's just not me!! sent mail to the admin people, but seems I am logged in...:confused: Any ides? I still have the old website address in my favourites....

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Nope that didn't work!
Seems I can log onto the forum using my orginal password but not the website using either old or system supplied reset password. Though from home I am getting a wrong ID or passwor message rather than account blocked.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Same has happened to me.....I am guessing the admin are pretty busy right now so I've mailed them and am going to leave it at that until they have a little more time.

Cheers,

Bam. :D

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Same has happened to me.....I am guessing the admin are pretty busy right now so I've mailed them and am going to leave it at that until they have a little more time.

Cheers,

Bam. :D

Maybe its a conspiracy to stop you from posting on the site bam:bluThinki ..........

DaveP

May 18, 2007
Haslemere
Chaps

We are getting quite a few blocked user issues, so we are responding to them as quickly as possible. There was quite a lot of work in transferring everyone over to the new system, and it looks like some have gone awry - should be sorted soon hopefully.

Send an email to info@ if you've still got issues by the end of the day.

Cheers
Dave

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Guys,

Apologies for not talking to you about this before, I’ve been doing the site and then off to the Moot site to do some work, here now though :D
I’ll just add to Dave’s comments.

First off, thanks for your patience, there’s a few of you that have this problem but we are working on it, at the moment we’re going through and sorting things manually so your further patience is appreciated. Rest assured that no one is being blocked on purpose and it’s just a temporary hitch.

Cheers

DaveP

May 18, 2007
Haslemere
We have now fixed this (we think) - can you post some feedback here to let us know if it is still broken or fixed for you? (Not sure how you manage to get in if it is broken though??).

In short, no-one should be blocked.

Dave

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Still no joy logging on to the website with old or replacement password from a few days ago or another new password I just got the system to send me. My original password still logs me into the forum though.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Oh.. that explains why I got an email telling me that my account had been blocked
cos someone had signed in five times with the wrong password. I'd assumed it was
me retrying with caps lock stuck on hehe.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Jodie, that issue was to do with the front end software and the forum software talking to each other. Quite a few people got it but I *think* it is sorted now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE