Absolute bargain Wellingtons

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Thanks Red - I've nabbed a pair too....always wanted to try a set like these.

Looks to be about half price, compared to external sources of the same boots.

Next up is where can I get cheap genuine redback dealer boots?

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: British Red

grizzlyj

Nov 10, 2016
NW UK
Thank you BR!

A while ago I ordered two pairs, one of which had the ceramic toe caps, the other no protection malarky, both size 10. The ceramic ones were about two sizes bigger, absolutely flipping massive! So this time I'm going to order a 9 and a 10 of a different Grub type and return whichever doesn't fit.

Edit: Having said that I just read the returns info, I'm not sure about refunds on sale items rather than exchanges for different sizes so maybe I'll just have a guess and order the one pair!

Last edited:
Reactions: British Red

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
Lol, I just clicked on the site and it said someone in Bingley, Yorks bought a pair an hour ago. Clicked back here and scrolled down. Must have been you :)

I’m very tempted, simply for the price, but I’ve a pair of Mucks still going strong.
That will be me!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
So glad that so many people have grabbed a bargain. I wear Wellingtons more than any other footwear being a Smallholder and have been a big fan of Grubs boots for years - they fit my feet well and keep me warm and dry :)

Reactions: TeeDee

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
Thanks BR.
I owned some neoprene Grubs before - they lasted well considering the mileage and terrain I subjected them to.

…So Ive just ordered a three pairs and negated the postage.

Should be set for a while.

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks BR.
I owned some neoprene Grubs before - they lasted well considering the mileage and terrain I subjected them to.

…So Ive just ordered a three pairs and negated the postage.

Should be set for a while.
Rude not to at that price

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
I doubt they will last long but at least they were cheap.

I say that because mine have not made it past the unboxing stage before starting to degrade.
At least the cat likes the box they came in. :D

47B00EDB-E2BE-428F-8159-2CDF61354153.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Madriverrob

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I doubt they will last long but at least they were cheap.

I say that because mine have not made it past the unboxing stage before starting to degrade.
At least the cat likes the box they came in. :D
Just checked mine and they are solid. Looks like a manufacturing issue that with the glue line.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Blimey, if they aren't rights, send em back - I've never had an issue but would hate anyone not to get quality

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Our order arrived today ( all okay thankfully), if yours aren't on their way, I'd give them a ring

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE