A week in the wilderness - Pic Heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Great pics Martin, thanks for sharing. Looks like you all ate, did it seem like enough or was it a struggle after a few days? What were the group dynamics like by the end of the week?

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Great pics Martin, thanks for sharing. Looks like you all ate, did it seem like enough or was it a struggle after a few days? What were the group dynamics like by the end of the week?

Without meat on the plate, we would of gone really hungry. All the available "Food for Free" mentioned in the book wasn't ready for eating during that week.

Group dynamics was fine until Karl beat up a kid :lmao:

Last edited:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Bloody foreigners eh! I think when I was younger I could have done 5 days on minimal food, nowadays if I go 5 hours without I'm starting to break out in a sweat.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Bloody foreigners eh! I think when I was younger I could have done 5 days on minimal food, nowadays if I go 5 hours without I'm starting to break out in a sweat.

True, as I said depends on ripeness of food

This is on the road outside my Mum's house this morning:

dsc08286y.jpg

Yep.......10

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE