A very productive day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Today I managed to get out for a couple of hours to a new spot. I have been waiting for ages to get out. Work has taken all of my time up.

A 9.00 start the sun was shining and the wood was beautiful drenched in its warming light. Me and my mate set up a tarp and got a brew on. It was perfect. I really managed to chill out and all my worleys disappeared.
e5abu3ut.jpg
4aqy4eby.jpg

When I got back home I set about making a meths burner from a frabreeze airfresher can. As some of the spots I visit we can't make fires. So it's well needed. As a walk with out a brew is never as good IMO.
avahesuz.jpg
5ejysyqe.jpg
era8uzav.jpg

The idea being that I can fit this inside my hobo wood burner that I made from a asda cutlery holder. Thus making it duel two birds with one stone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Thank you I try to get out when I can work, wife stops me most of the time. It was such a good day set up and chill. That is what it's about getting maximum chill out time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE