A Very Moulting Tengu

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Good on you :) but I'm sorry you had to face down a fundamental orifice just because his ego needed massaged or his self confidence wasn't up to dealing with a capable female.

If no one complains, nothing changes.

It goes both ways though, there are as many females with those same issues as their are males.

M
Ahhh well it's in the past now and I'm able to laugh at it. But at the time it wasn't so funny.
I'm just glad I was able to put him down occasionally just as effectively as he did me. I have a wacky dry sense of humour and sometimes it went over his head but the kids got it! :) :)
Humour is a good weapon for prats like him!
Goodness I've just realised I still have residual anger about him. Time for therepy. .. ... now where can I hug a tree with nobody seeing? :) :)

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I must just share one of my best put downs I worked out in advance of his next go at me. I had two answers depending on his reply.
The question after his snidy remark would be.. Are you married? If he answered
Yes the next question would be do you talk to your wife like that? If he said no I'd say what gives you the right to talk to me like that then?
If he'd said yes I'd have said "your brave!"
If he answered no he wasn't married I'd simply reply ..I'm not surprised, and walk off before he could answer.
We realy didn't get on ! But I realy don't take to rudeness and will push back .
The thing was to say it all super sweetly. It realy gets up the nose!!! I wouldn't recommend this approach though.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE