A simple one and a primitive one!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
A couple of new knives for sale.

The first is a simple 100mm blade from Karesuando that I've had knocking about for ages! The handle is a nice straight grained Oak and the fittings are pewter. The sheath can be slung from a belt, a thong around the neck, or 'netsuke' style by just tucking the antler end under your belt!

A cheap but very sharp blade and a useful little cutter for only NOW SOLD delivered.

The second one virtually made itself! I was aiming at something like a small neck knife type of shape for the blade, but the more I heated it and hit it, the more it turned itself into the skinner type that it now is. I decided that I was up against a force greater than any I could exert, and let it have its way!

Anyway, 95mm blade, 115mm handle, 3mm,ish 01 steel with ramshorn bolster and stacked leather and antler handle capped with pewter.

I suppose it could be described as being a bit 'mountainman-ish' but definately has a will of its own. Yours for only £60.00 delivered.

As usual, not for sale to under 18's.

kn1.jpg

kn2.jpg

kn3.jpg

kn4.jpg

kn5.jpg

kn6.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE