A room with a view (Potentially Photo Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Looking through the photos of a recent trip out in the Netherlands, I found this photo I took of the view I woke up to from my bivvi bag:

XT1A1506_1024.JPG

Which made me think, what view have others woken up to on your bushcrafty trips out?

J

PS Not so much a challenge, but I couldn't think of a better prefix for the thread.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
One I always remember from a good few years ago, taken on a crappy phone camera :)

Walking along hadrians wall bivvied down on a Saturday [just after once/twice brewed IIRC] it was quite late in the year and starting to get cold - this was taken Sunday morning [looking east :)]
Sunday%20morning_zps9r58emcm.jpg

Last edited:
posting pictures is above my limited technical abilities (so far)- the only overnight trip i did this year had me waking up on japan's highest amusement park with the stars above me and looking into the crater of mt. fuji (full moon) , before walking 100m around the corner to watch a spectacular sunrise...

Last edited:

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
A view of Finland from my tent.

DSC02963.JPG

Same tent, new location.

DSC03216.JPG

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE