A Quick Video - My First!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
Evening all,

I went out for the day and recorded a spur of the moment video. I've been interested in contributing more via Youtube, so more will follow in time. I'm a bit nervous here but future ones will be focussed and contain a lot more useful info regarding kit and techniques.

any feedback is appreciated, have a good one

Brady

http://youtu.be/PwpvObVo-7w

Last edited by a moderator:

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
Thanks Puddock, much appreciated. I'm certainly making future ones landscape, I've no excuse for my poor video ettiquette there apart from first-time nerves!

Apr 18, 2014
Bridlington
I have yet to make a video so this is no criticism at all but one thing that I am going to try and avoid is lots of handheld camera movements as I tend to find watching a vid with the camera darting around a little uncomfortable and tends to induce something akin to motion sickness in me.
The use of a tripod would be my prefered method but needs a fair bit of footage shooting and then you have to chop out all the shots of you switching the camera on and off but thats the fun of it I suppose.
I'm just experimenting at the mo with a video setup on my motorcycle and I won't be mounting the cam on my helmet cos all the head movements needed for riding make for uncomfortable viewing.

Make some more though, nice to see what other people are up to.

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
top man Tigerbrew, I only just saw your reply and I'm very grateful for it! You're right on the motion sickness, I need to sort out an attachment for my phone to my tripod!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE