a quick into.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sahara

Dec 8, 2005
Chad, Africa
Hi

I have enjoyed looking at bushcraft uk for the past we weeks so i thought i would join up.

My Name is Ben and I have been living and working in Africa with my family for the past 6 years. I love getting out into the bush and i'm keep to learn all i can from all the very experanced bushman out there.

I'm currently living in Chad which on the edge of the Sahara desert. I was in the Sahara in April of this year opening an Airstrip and it was very rewarding and hot.

ben

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
HI Ben, it sounds like you've got quite the life style there :D Good for you mate getting out there and doing something different.

I bet that there's loads to learn from you as well as you learning from those here.

Have a good one and enjoy the forum, it's good to have you ;)

nooky

Nomad
Oct 26, 2005
Watton, Norfolk
Hello Ben and welcome to the forum. Your lifestyle will make a few of us a little bit jealous I think. Glad to hear that you are making the most of what you have got out there. :)
Andrew.

Peewit

Oct 26, 2005
Berkshire
Hello Sahara,

Glad to welcome you. I am sure you will enjoy BCUK. Any pictures you can post would be great.

Best wishes,

Peewit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE