A night out.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Just off for a nights badger watching :eek:): . Weather is looking mixed, with plenty of wind to cover my noise :naughty: . Good end to the working week me thinks.
Neil1

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
Paganwolf said:
love badgers, unappreciated me thinks.. :cry:
or perhaps largely unnoticed?

they are rarely seen unless you know where to look and go looking for them

love em too, last time i went badger watching one came up to my boot and sniffed it before he realised i wasnt sposed to be there, then he bounded off like a big puppy

Tant

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
Tantalus said:
or perhaps largely unnoticed?

they are rarely seen unless you know where to look and go looking for them

love em too, last time i went badger watching one came up to my boot and sniffed it before he realised i wasnt sposed to be there, then he bounded off like a big puppy

Tant

I saw one up close last summer. The wife and our two kids and I went back to the UK to spend a week's holiday near Battle.

We had a little wooden "chalet" (well, an oversized shed) on a site. this was the last on the bottom of the site, just before a fence separating the site from farmland.

One night, we were sitting on the deck about an hour and a half before sunset, and I heard a sort of rumbling running noise, and along trotted a big badger, following the line of the fence. It saw about the height of a whippet, and four times as wide.

I imagine it runs along there every evening, and back again a few hours later.

Keith.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE