a news up date and some quite proud moments

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
now gang over the last few months i have become a student of fire and the basics of fire lighting

now what do i mean?

well as some of you will no there are many types of fire and many ways of lighting them

but over the last few months i have been concentrating on getting away from lighting fires using hexi and a lighter and using different types of fires and so far

i have learnt how to

use tender paper and strike rod and knife
how to build and light a
a square fire
a T-pee fire
a upside down fire
a long log fire

and finally when i get out next with a chance to have a serious play with fire i will be teaching my self how to build a star fire

then i will move on to the bow drill and the hand drill Now i planned to learn the bow drill at the moot this summer but i cant due to work putting payed to that but my journey in to fire learning is growing and going at quite a nice pace now

so well happy

drew

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Well done mate, sounds like you're a busy boy, eh? Any post that ends with someone saying they're well happy can only be good! Thanks for posting this, atb mac

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Tiptop Drew.....have a play with the Dakota fire.......very underrated, very practical

e9ydyhej.jpg

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
now gang over the last few months i have become a student of fire and the basics of fire lighting

drew

Pleased you're enjoying yourself getting out and about, I was just looking yesterday at my bowdrill sucess photos under Lannymans tuition. :)

Have you had another go at the Harson Fire you showed us at Brockers again yet?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE