A new start.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StormWalker

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 4, 2005
Mid-Wales
Hello all,

Just a quick note to say hi.

I have been an 'armchair' bushcrafter for years, and have always had a great love for the outdoors.
Until recently I was trapped in the urban nightmare that was city life. I have now moved mid-wales where i have decided to get my rear in gear and get out there and apply the knowledge that i have been soaking up over the years. Although i have found that expeirience is something you dont get until just after you need it, but i am having great fun learning. :confused:

I only stumbled across this community while surfing and I am already hooked. It is a never ending fountain of knowledge, and i am hoping to give as much as i recieve.

Speak to you all soon.

SW :D

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Hi StormWalker, welcome aboard mate. A word of warning, everyone on here are so friendly that the forum becomes seriously addictive, 4-15 a.m. when i logged off this morning :eek: :D Hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to you mate. Any questions you have please feel free to ask as someone on here will probably have an answer for you :D

:)
Ed

Hi StormWalker!

I, like you only recently made the jump from thinker to doer :D

I warn you though, the forum is seriously addictive as Morch says, but also projects creep up on you .

Before you know it you'll be making sheaths, possibles bags, charcloth, feathersticks, woollen shirts and more!!! :eek:

Brace yourself

Welcome

Neil :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE