A modern Herbal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mal

Forager
Sep 20, 2004
Blackpool
The other day on the forum i was reading a thread about a book that every body seemed to recommend (A MODERN HERBAL) so as you do i though i ll have some of that so ordered it from my book shop so after a few days i sent her in doors down to see if it had arrived yet ''NO the woman in the shop said they can't get it any moor because its not being in ported to the UK from the USA any moor but she has rung there other shop and LUCKILY they have one left :You_Rock_ I thought went down yesterday to pic it up, they put the book in a nice bag for me and i went home got the book out and discovered that it is volume 1 A_H what a bummer rang the shop told the woman and she said they cant get it any moor because its not being in ported to the UK from the USA any moor. no one ever told me it was in two volumes :?: anyone got the other half and would like to sell it

mal

Forager
Sep 20, 2004
Blackpool
Hi Tomtom

it is an excellent reference book for home when you open it it is like the print in a dictionary how to fined and identify process everything. but you would need a Field guide as well though i think which i am having trouble getting also just been told by the book shop that Collins gem NATURE GUIDE: HERBS AND HEALING PLANTS OF BRITAIN & EUROPE. is out of print as well :?:

B

bombadil

If it's the Grieves Modern herbal, I got mine from a discount bookshop in Glastonbury for a fiver. I have seen it in all manner of shops, and it's well worth it. There is also an online database from this book found at http://www.botanical.com

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE