A Kroo and Opinels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
IMG_3279.jpg An Opinel 12 almost as new, has factory slicy sharp edge. £10 posted 2nd recorded. SOLD

IMG_3280.jpg IMG_3282.jpg A shining example of a stainless opinel 8 with bubinga handle....the shape of the blade has been modified to a spearpoint by myself (used a bench sander and water to keep cool) and I believe that this is a handsome knife. £10 posted 2nd recorded.SOLD

IMG_3286.jpg A Kroo friction folder, solid user knife, thick blade stock with carbon fibre scales, slightly used by me (purchased on here not too far back last year for £50 which was a bargin then). £35 posted 2nd recorded. SOLD

All these are for over 18s only.

Attachments

• IMG_3278.jpg
    IMG_3278.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Just a quick note to say I won't be able to make the po till Monday or Tuesday due to work and other life stuff. Please be assured that what u purchase will be sent. Many thanks.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
The K'roo arrived this morning at 10:00 on the dot! Probably the best purchase I've made this year - or most of last year for that matter!

Great job!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE