For Sale or trade - couple of vintage slipjoint pocket knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Couple of old vintage pockets knives - both have <3" blades - however sales to over 18's only, please do not take offence if I ask for proof, shipping options will need discussion and i'm willing to do a deal if you buy both.

first up is a Sheffield made C.Johnson breahead jack knife, aging these arn't easy but based on the stamp and C.J factory being sold of in the 50's I'd say its the first half of the Century

85mm closed lengh, blade lengh 64mm, working sharp but easy to touch up
Carbon Steel blade - steel bolsters, pins and liners, wood (Ebony?) scales - Modified Lambs foot/spear popint blade - smooth action since its been oiled, pullis around a 5 out of 10, reasonable snap on open and close - no blade wobble, blade is off centre when closed but no blade rub,blade has been used sharpened and has the expected patina that come with age - very tactile little folder

Looking for £20 inc paypal + postage fees NOW £12.50

P1030081.JPG

Second up is a vintage New York/USA Camillus #21 Pony jack/peanut knife again probably from the first half of the century

70mm closed lengh, main blade 56mm, pen blade 40mm, brass pins nickel silver bolsters & brass liners, some sort of synthetic 'pocket worn' scales, easy pull - around 4, half stop on both blades, snap opening and closing, no blade wobble, main blade is half sabre - sabre grind on the nailnick side full grind on the back - quite unusual but a common Camillus practice it seems . both blades have been used sharpened and have the expected patina that come with age

Looking for £20 including paypal + postage fees NOW £12.50

P1030099.JPG

trades wise I'm looking for

small (around 76mm closed barehead jackknives)
a brass fisher space pen
Brass imco 2200 lighter

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE