A interesting site I came across.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Thanks there is some great stuff there. I am reading a book recommended on here a while back, the Boy Mechanic, which has lots of similar great information in it about the ways of the old campers, fur traders etc... There is a lot to be learned form these early american sites & books.

Was looking around for plans to make snowshoes and came across this American Boyscout site. It has some very interesting reading.

http://www.inquiry.net/

Check it out.

Nice find, thanks.

Thanks there is some great stuff there. I am reading a book recommended on here a while back, the Boy Mechanic, which has lots of similar great information in it about the ways of the old campers, fur traders etc... There is a lot to be learned form these early american sites & books.

Got a link?

mayobushcraft

Mar 22, 2007
Yeovil somerset

Need link Please.

mayobushcraft

Mar 22, 2007
Yeovil somerset
I am a gear ***** yes I admit it. But I think there is much to be learned from old books and sometimes you have to read between the lines to get the idea and then practice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE