I do love to see the free range cheeses on the fields. Must be better for them than being shoved in a cave....There's a farm near me where they get taken to mature later in the season. It's not the same since they stopped wrapping them in wax and started using plastic, but that's progress I suppose.
View attachment 105524
Rounded up by the Cheese Rindstone Cowboys…I do love to see the free range cheeses on the fields. Must be better for them than being shoved in a cave....
You were lucky you just had to run the cheeses down in a field. When I were a youngling we had to make sure we didn't annoy the rattlesnakes, cottonmouths and copperheads as we ran around on the prairies.That's the problem with kids these days, they're all spoiled. It was different in my day, if we wanted cheeses we had to go out into the fields and run them down ourselves. Country's gone soft. I blame the parents.
That was half the problem, you had to beat the mammoths to the cheese fields, otherwise you'd end up having to fight them for it. And It's really no fun trying to wrestle 3 tonne of woolly hefalump over a nice wheel of cheese. I'm telling you, you don't know how easy you've got it.You lot are bonkers. There’s no such thing as wild cheese. Everyone knows that the woolly mammoths ate it all years ago. That’s why we have to make it ourselves now, and why there isn’t any in Africa or India. Because of the elephants.
Well, you had it easy we had the 10 tn ones here and they were mean. Better steal it before it caught you in it's eyes.And It's really no fun trying to wrestle 3 tonne of woolly hefalump over a nice wheel of cheese.
I don't know what you lot are on but I think you need to reduce the dose!
But if we lessen the dosage we'll get worse. Do you really want that...I don't know what you lot are on but I think you need to reduce the dose!

That's the secret: Eat the mushroom, see the cheese.Agreed. It is wild mushroom season now; I've seen quite a few of them around (mushrooms, not cheeses) so I'm just guessing...
The "truffle" gives you the munchies, the cheese satisfies the munchies. Continue ad nauseam.I recently had truffle flavoured cheese - I wasn't sure I liked it but at the same time couldn't stop eating it! I would eat a piece, declare it was interesting and I'd had enough, then have some more a few minutes later.
