A good site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
I've been on that site for a while now (was actually pointed here by a member there). The philosophy there is a little different; leaning more towards survival, BOBs, emergency preparedness, etc, as opposed to mainly bushcraft stuff here. Lots of stuff to learn there.

tecNik

Tenderfoot
Aug 31, 2006
Leicestershire, UK
deadfish.co.uk
A nice site full of usefull information, but I hope nobody uses it as there bushcraft bible. I could read that site and fall into the "OMG I need to carry more kit! All the time!" situation again as I'm sure most of us have done when starting out. Remeber there is a difference between Survival and Bushcraft. :D

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
oldsoldier said:
I've been on that site for a while now (was actually pointed here by a member there). The philosophy there is a little different; leaning more towards survival, BOBs, emergency preparedness, etc, as opposed to mainly bushcraft stuff here. Lots of stuff to learn there.

Old Soldier, quick question. Noted from your blog/website that you carry the Equipped.org (i.e Doug Ritter) Pocket Survival Pack but noted from the photo that you had slipped one or two extra items in it. What did you put in? I can see a lighter and small torch ..... anything else?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE