a few recent commisions.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i picked up a woodlore and an axe of our very own tinky pete at the meet, and he asked me to make him one of my multi carrys in black.
he wanted it with a compass but with a dc3 instead od a dc4, so i had to source a smaller compass to go on that pouch, so that what i did for him.
hope you like it.

590 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

591 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

592 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

593 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

595 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
he also wanted a sheath doing for his axe, so after much deliberation, i came up with this for him, i also said that if i had time i would take a look at sorting the edge out on the axe, as it definatly needed some attention, and a little reprofile, so i sorted that out for hime to,which he does not no about he he. it is now a true convex.
hope you like it.

596 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

597 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

598 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

599 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

600 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

603 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
nice work very tidy! do you have any links of the ways you can carry with this sort of sheath?
i havent mate, but you can carry it verticle horizontal in the small of your back, maybe i should do that take a few pics with it the different ways you can carry it.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Beautiful work. I have a question though. It looks like the compass is non-removable so my question is, how much (if any) do the metal bits of the sheath deviate the compass?

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Beautiful work. I have a question though. It looks like the compass is non-removable so my question is, how much (if any) do the metal bits of the sheath deviate the compass?
they dont mate, but you can take the pocket of if you like, this system will all break down untill you are left with just the sheath, you have 15 mill of leather between the knife and the little button compass mate.
hope that helps.
these little button compass are only a means of a back up compass, if you were to loose your main one.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Having had a go at simple leather work (and 'useable' was probably the kindest description of what I produced) I find your skill and craftmanship amazing

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Not seeing any 'wonky threads' there matey, despite the hexes I was saying over haloween incase I could intercept some of your work flying into a bin ;)

I'm awed by the beauty of your leatherwork. Don't ever let me hold any of it in case I salivate over it.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Not seeing any 'wonky threads' there matey, despite the hexes I was saying over haloween incase I could intercept some of your work flying into a bin ;)

I'm awed by the beauty of your leatherwork. Don't ever let me hold any of it in case I salivate over it.
made me laugh that, the next time i decide something is not to my standered and i go to throw it in the bin, ill think of you mate,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE