A few odd and sods and a rucksack or two!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, iv got a few small bits and bobs for trade and also two rucksacks

Any questions feel free to ask

First up is two great old brass buckles for the bikers out there..

Iv got farrrrr too many buckles that i dont wear so these can go to a new home :) NOW TRADED

Next is a goatskin water container.. Im not sure on how much it holds but i can easily find out :) comes with the para cord sling shown in image..

Old Brass milbro style cattapult with wood scales and mosaic pin. could do with a clean or revamp! Would make a nice project maybe?
PENDING TRADE

Kuksa will sami man hand drawn on the side NOW TRADED

Next are a lot of 3 EDC pocket knives. These just dont get used so are open to offers :)
red EDC TRADED

Bow drill YEW bearing block, match container and small magnifying glass ONLY YEW BEARING still available

Large waterproof rucksack. Im unsure where this is from but its in pretty much new condition. Holds a massive amount.. its really deceiving!

And finally a Old Italian army canvas rucksack made from heavy grade canvas! This would be perfect for anyone going down the traditional route. Lots of potential for modding!

WISH LIST;

Roll mat or self inflating FOUND
10cm zebra pot
kupilka bowl
kupilka cutlery set
ferro rods
Beeswax
Antler
flex cut whittling knife
Bilmo tent led light
sheep skin (brown in possible)
100% wool blanket
cast tripod or pot hanger for Dutch oven cooking
leather tools and leather
brass oil lamp or UCO
leather water bottle
draw knife
whetstones

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
I forgot to mention guys im going to be taking these bits with me to NW bushcraft meet but if anything goes i will update the thread accordingly :)

Cheers

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I have beeswax, antler or cow horn that I could trade for the catty mate! So, pm sent. :)

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
interested in the italian ruck mate :D

also interested in the catty but I seem to be in a Q :)

PM me with what you wanted again...

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
I have a 10 cm zebra billy I'd happily swap you for the catty? Been used but in good nick. Did have a "wayland" style hobo stove to go with it too if I can find it.

hi toots. that sounds spot on..! iv actually been looking for one to make a hobo stove with, so if you could find the utensil holder im happy to trade :)

Last edited:

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Ey up cowboy. Ill get some pics later, there at my mates at the moment. I took them up so his kids could make their own firesteels. Ill nip up to get them later, there is a good few. Id say atleast 30 of them. Ill email you some pics later or tomorrow fella. Well do a deal somewhere or other.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Great stuff.. thank your sir! look forward to seeing them! :) have you anything in mind you want for them? if there is anything on the thread let me know now and ill pop it to one side..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE