A few knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I haven't sold any knives for a while here, but I need to raise some cash to help pay my younger daughter's training, so I decided to sell these knives I made over the past couple of years. None of them have been used (been drawer queens really:eek: ) Most of them have been seen here before.

Unless mentioned, all the finished knives and blades are entirely handmade by me of 01 tool steel. All the leather is veg tan and/or rawhide, hand sewn with either artificial sinew or strong Barbour linen thread.
All price are plus Next Day signed delivery + Paypal fee.

STILL FOR SALE:

Bushcraft knife: 8" long, blade 3 3/4", 3mm. Handle is a very nice stabilised Burr Elm. Including a sheath with firesteel loop, left or right handed. 100 pounds
DSCN0948.jpg

Hunting style knife: 8 1/2" long, blade 4", 4mm. Filework on the spine, black liners and Sambar stag scales. Will come with a sheath. 80 pounds
DSCN0951.jpg

Modifed Opinel No 8: I modified the blade to make it more practical with a stronger tip, pyrographed decoration on the handle. In a pouch with a 4mm firesteel with turned brass handle. 15 pounds
DSCN0963.jpg

Nessmuk style camp knife: 10" long, blade 5 1/2", 4mm, convex grind. Brown Oak scales, copper pins and tube. Would make a very good camp/kitchen knife 60 pounds SOLD
DSCN0952.jpg

These ones now sold.

Nessmuk: 7 1/2" long, blade 3 1/2", 3mm thick. Handle scales ripple sycamore and black liners. Will come with a sheath. 80 pounds SOLD

DSCN0949.jpg

French Trade knife style: 9" long, blade (cutting edge) 4", 3mm. Etched blade, partial filework on spine, handle scale is some deep red tropical hardwood, but the name escapes me at the minute, but very dense, beautiful swirl pattern. Complete with sheath. 80 pounds SOLD
DSCN0947.jpg

Mountainman style: My favorite of all the knives here. 13" long, 6 3/4" long forged blade (forged by Lord Farqhuar on BB). Beautiful old stag handle, etched mild steel guard. The sheath is rawhide on thick vegtan leather inside, copper tacks and leather fringe. 175 pounds SOLD
DSCN0953.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

Patch Knife: 7" long, 3" cutting edge, 3mm etched blade, with filework. In fact its got the best etching I managed so far, unfortunately, I haven't been able to reproduce it :)( ) Blackened hard Maple handle with rawhide cover. 50 pounds SOLD

The "aged" pouch is also for sale, they make a nice set, I think anyway. The pouch is 1.5mm vegtan leather hand sewn with artificial sinew. Also has a second pocket in the double layer flap, closure is a rolled leather button. 35 pounds SOLD
DSCN0960.jpg

Or the pair for 80 pounds
DSCN0961.jpg

Sgian Dubh: This is my take on the Sgian Dubh. 7" long, blade 3 1/2", 3mm. I wanted something that would also be a practical user, so the blade has a scandi grind. It's got all around filework, copper and stainless mosaic pin, and stabilised Burr Elm. The sheath is rawhide and pig skin inside and out. 80 pounds SOLD
DSCN0956.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

I'll be offering these on a couple of other forums, so it will first come first served:D

Thanks for looking :)

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Funny.

I have thought for a couple of years to ask you to do a small neck knife for my daughter as I really enjoyed looking at those that you made two or three years ago.

Alas the recession has hit me harder than most (hence my 'free time' to go bushwalking) and we have to wait for better times.

Ash

speedstar

Forager
May 28, 2005
lincs
can i have the French Trade knife style

and the Patch Knife

please drop me a pm of pay ment

thanks speed

freespin

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2008
Washington
Wow Jojos craftsmanship is superb.
My little nessie and sheath were delivered today. Absolutely stunning blade and sheath.
Dont miss out............... buy a knife from Jojo.
No relation etc, just a delighted customer.
F

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE