A few bits to trade-more added

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
I've got a few bits up for grabs if they are of any use to anyone.

One Victorinox Recruit, hardly used, lived in a glove compartment most of its life. Has a reflective Dyneema and Glow in the dark lanyard thingy attached.TRADED

A Silva Starter compass, not sure I ever used this.
24082013365_zpsb777a085.jpg
[/URL]

Orikass Solo set, super lightweight folding plate, bowl and mug. Mug and bowl used once.
24082013359_zpsf452b211.jpg
[/URL]

Esbit mug, like THIS, used a few times, but in excellent condition, no dents or scratches..
esbitmug_zps90ff6ef2.jpg
[/URL]

Set of lightweight tent pegs, 4 MSR Groundhogs, 4 Lightwave Lightning pegs, I think the Lightwave pegs were used once in the garden. The MSR pegs are new.
24082013362_zpsb2d74957.jpg
[/URL]

Stainless Steel 'Tiffin set", really good quality, and never used. Would make great camp cookware. Lid fits both pots.
24082013355_zps32bc4e96.jpg
[/URL]
24082013353_zpsa520fa0f.jpg
[/URL]

One pair of unused SOLE Thin Sport innersoles, heat mouldable, in size 8. Very expensive to buy new, but I have another set.
24082013366_zps060afa03.jpg
[/URL]

A Kupilka bowl, and cutlery set (no spoons)TRADED

Three archery broadheads, from a Mykel Hawke set TRADED

A pair of [URL="http://www.snowandrock.com/yaktrax-walker-medium/yaktrax/ski-snowboard-outdoor-sports/fcp-product/10180?listing=true"]Yaktrax Walker
ice grippy thingies, size medium, worn around the house to see if they fit, but never used 'in anger'.
24082013377_zps9fe1b2a9.jpg
[/URL]

Off the top of my head, I could do with:
Some more drybags/stuffsacks, a couple of Photon type mini LED torches, a Sea to Summit X mug, a folding Ti spoon
I'm definitely NOT after sharps, army surplus gear, wood/leather working stuff or clothing, cheers...

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'd be interested in having a trade for the pegs - what would you like for them?.......................atb mac

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Oh, I dunno! Make me an offer :)
Off the top of my head, I could do with:
Some more drybags/stuffsack, a packet of the sealed in plastic Esbit tabs, a Fisher space pen, a couple of Photon mini LED torches, one of the Maxpedition organisers (the smaller the better), a Sea to Summit X mug

Last edited:

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
I am interested in the inner soles and tent pegs. I have a photon mini torch which doesn't get used much its the multi brightness flashing version. Trying to think of some other bits which may be of interest.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
hi mate, iv been after a kupilka bowl and cutlery set for a while now.. im sure I can find a few things to tempt you. bair with me..

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
daim... looks like we both missed out mate. it looks like its now traded! I didnt even get chance to post the goodies list..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE