A few bits and pieces. Eyed auger added.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Hi,

I'm having a tidy up in my shed and have a few bits and pieces for swap and thought rather than start another thread it would be best to combine them all in one place that way I can add more as I find stuff.

I've got 2 pairs carabiners for swap they came off some fall arrest harnesses and seem quite heavy duty.

The second set have some surface rust that I'm sure will clean off but are still perfectly serviceable.

usabupej.jpg

7ezeha9a.jpg

Hultafors craftsman stainless steel blade, I bought this as a re-handling project but only got as far as cutting the handle off. There are a few light scratches on the tang but the blade is fine. TRADED

ha3u4umu.jpg

New Stanley knife and blades.

any8avem.jpg

I've also got a nice old sheffield made auger that a mate welded an eye on for me that I might let go for a nice traditional slip joint or similar. It's got a leather slip pouch that I made for it which although not a work of art does the job.

TRADED

gymatyse.jpg

yguny2e6.jpg

myhutebe.jpg

Brand new pack of RS 2 part quick set epoxy. Might be useful for knife scales etc.

a8u5ageb.jpg

Trade wise I like sharp stuff particularly slip joints and I'd like an Opinel, other than that try me. I know most of the stuff is not high value so I don't expect much.

Cheers

Jon

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Hi Jon

What trade value do you put on the Hultafors blade?

I still have the RM book you were interested in - tho' I suspect on it's own that a bit light tradewise.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Hi Jon

What trade value do you put on the Hultafors blade?

I still have the RM book you were interested in - tho' I suspect on it's own that a bit light tradewise.
No that's fine mate, new the knife was only about £7. If your feeling generous though you can throw in the Natural navigator too :D

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
How much for the auger?

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Hello mate, I'm not a full member so can't sell on here, ideally I'm after a trade for a nice Traditional folder preferably either US or UK made but will consider traditional styled stuff made elsewhere.

Cheers

Jon

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Auger still available I'd also consider any decent wood carving/whittling knifes or tools.

Cheers

Jon

Last edited:

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
I've got an old penknife with nice antler scales I traded somewhere else, I'd be interested in the auger (pm me an email addy for pictures) or I'm sure I can find something to trade.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Long overdue visit to the forum and bump Auger and other bits still available, still like sharps also any country type clothing hats, flat caps etc or try me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE