A Favour Please?

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Could one of you clever so and so's please upload or whatever you do a video from Liveleak, entitled, His home is his castle, a quite moving short film of a 93 year old guy living 5 miles from the nearest road, look beautiful.

Very jealous.

Thankyou.

Ivan

Put it in the appropriate place if you see fit, or chuck it here.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Hi Ivan,

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking us to do?

Do you want the video ripping from liveleak site and uploading to another video streaming service or do you want access to the actual video file for downloading to home?

You can install a Firefox addon like video helper and it will allow you to download the video file directly.

[edit] I have uploaded it to some file hosts for you to download if you wish..

http://www.multiupload.nl/8BC9SSXZ3L

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Ivan,

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking us to do?

Do you want the video ripping from liveleak site and uploading to another video streaming service or do you want access to the actual video file for downloading to home?

You can install a Firefox addon like video helper and it will allow you to download the video file directly.

[edit] I have uploaded it to some file hosts for you to download if you wish..

http://www.multiupload.nl/8BC9SSXZ3L

Thankyou for you help Adz, but Mequite has sorted it.

ATB.

Ivan...

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I hope he gets his wish, too...................There are too many people who never get anywhere near it, but he has - imagine the last days of his life if he had that snatched away from him?

Good luck to him, with all my heart.................................atb mac

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
After my wife's dad passing away earlier this year - my folks getting noticeably older/ slowing down, and my wife working in an old folks home I wonder how many people get away without dying in a hospital or sheltered accommodation and how many manage the 'peacefully in their sleep' at home thing.

Like that old guy I'd want to be active / motivated right up to the end - I assume most people would. I know at some stage it must get difficult and you may want to be looked after but I suppose keeping your independance is a tough thing to do - right now I have a hard enough time realising I can't climb that tree so easily and if my kids decide to run up that hill I'll probably not catch them :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE