A drawknife

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Boot markets are a superb place to look around for a good deal, i'l keep my eyes open round here for you as well, if i see one at a good price (couple of quid) i'll pick it up for you, i dont need another as i already have five :)

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Me thinks I should come to your bootfairs. Cost loads more this way

Drawknfe - £2.00 to £ 5.00, add a bit of elbow grease to clean it up and sharpen = good useable tool for pennies?

problem is Kev, between Hugo & I there are none left:), the best stands are the ones where it's quite obvious they are clearing a shed, house, workshop out and have no idea what they have, i never buy from the stands that sell just tools and stuff associated with workshops etc

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Drawknfe - £2.00 to £ 5.00, add a bit of elbow grease to clean it up and sharpen = good useable tool for pennies?

problem is Kev, between Hugo & I there are none left:), the best stands are the ones where it's quite obvious they are clearing a shed, house, workshop out and have no idea what they have, i never buy from the stands that sell just tools and stuff associated with workshops etc
This way the traders look for a new car drawing up before the boot sale starts and buy them out of anything decent :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE