A dog, some plants & other trivia...insanely pic heavy

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
T'was a lovely afternoon, so on the the doggy walk I took the camera in the hope of finding some interesting things to photograph & prehaps have enough material to warrant a thread......well dear readers I failed but I've decided to bore the pants off you anyway :D................if you don't like dogs or are expecting sommink bushcrafty, go no further. Sorry folks, no kit,no sharps not even a biscuit, just wet dog & greenery.....you have been warned.:approve:

So off we went down the yellow brick road,..... use your imaginations. :rolleyes:

Boy is he eager to have his picture taken..talk about being vain:D

A magnificent lime tree in flower, it was buzzin' with insects & of course the perfume was intoxicating.

A butterfly either there for the nectar or hiding from the swallows darting around....

Some sour cherries by the side of a road.

There was even a glider but too high up for my camera to snap in any detail

Some foxgloves....

bracken....

A derelict entrance to a Domaine that no longer exists.

A nice patch of sage...

A small vineyard....for personal consumption only :beerchug:

At last our intended destination, & time for a well earned splash around..

Arrrrrrr.... cute innit ?

Visiting some inmates...

Back home, exhausted & ready for some scoff & a kip ;)

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed & thanks for listening.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
what size rings do you use on that dog collar and what grade of steel?

1 2/8 inch....000000000000.04 grade, hand beaten, hardened & tempered in the traditional Hokkaido method which involves the metal being plunged into a mixture of Komodo dragon saliva & virgin's urine during the hardening process, they were then chromium plated in the international space station to avoid all impurities during the application of the plating current....

Sorry I can't be more precise :D

Last edited:

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
1 2/8 inch....000000000000.04 grade, hand beaten, hardened & tempered in the traditional Hokkaido method which involves the metal being plunged into a mixture of Komodo dragon saliva & virgin's urine during the hardening process, they were then chromium plated in the international space station to avoid all impurities during the application of the plating current....

Sorry I can't be more precise :D

I see, but does the process harm ground-nesting birds in any way?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE