A couple of questions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PaulW

Sep 19, 2004
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Does anyone know if the Dutch army bivvy bags are Goretex it's the one with the bits on the back that you can slide over a mat/camp bed to secure it ? It feels like it, but I'm not 100% sure. I only ask as I have one for sale and don't want to advertise it as Goretex if it's not. :?:

My other question is what is roughly the going rate for a) Brit army arctic sleeping bag in good condition B) Dutch army bivvy bag, never used ?

Cheers guys :wink:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
PaulW said:
Does anyone know if the Dutch army bivvy bags are Goretex it's the one with the bits on the back that you can slide over a mat/camp bed to secure it ? It feels like it, but I'm not 100% sure. I only ask as I have one for sale and don't want to advertise it as Goretex if it's not. :?:

My other question is what is roughly the going rate for a) Brit army arctic sleeping bag in good condition B) Dutch army bivvy bag, never used ?

Cheers guys :wink:

Can't help with the 1st question, I've not seen the Dutch Bivi. But the Olive Green Brit one I bought for £30 brand new off Ebay. Hope this helps :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE