a couple of cross draws with the added addition of a dc3 pouch.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was asked buy a guy from the states to make him a couple of my cross draws for the bear grylls clone that he had bought, as when he bought the knife the sheath came left handed and he is right handed.
he wanted the addition of a dc3 pouch on these, to be in black, and to have black stitching.
so this is what i made him.
hope you like them.

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

couple of my cross draw sheath for bear grylls clone, and a dc3 added pouch. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/7000612453/

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
How weird, that the standard sheath is left handed, or is that philosophy I'm missing? however great looking work again Lee, ps those DC3's are those really that good in use, and does it get your knife shaving sharp? ps sorry for the off topic questions ^^ I still a bit to green I guess, bit of an overenthusiastic puppy syndrome, wanna learn as much as I can.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
How weird, that the standard sheath is left handed, or is that philosophy I'm missing? however great looking work again Lee, ps those DC3's are those really that good in use, and does it get your knife shaving sharp? ps sorry for the off topic questions ^^ I still a bit to green I guess, bit of an overenthusiastic puppy syndrome, wanna learn as much as I can.
The sheath the guy bought was left handed, and he wanted right lol, is that what you were asking mate.
as for the dc3, it's a bit of a funny one this, if you have the old dc3 or dc4 yes they are that good, but the new ones I'm not so sure, they are,uh more course, like like the spyderco double stuff, but I love me old dc3 and 4, and would not part with hither of them.
hope that helps mate.
Take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE