A collection of leather goods for craft fair

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
With a craft fair in the local market place next Saturday, I thought I'd get out all my stuff for a photo, and here it is.

It never looks quite so much when it's all boxed up.

Geoff :)

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I like the samosas.

Yes - I can't claim credit for the concept, having first seen a similar design in the Canary Islands, but my wife named them Samosa's back in 2011 (http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78931&p=957859#post957859) and I sold the first few at the Moot that year.

But pride of place, IMHO, goes to the Baker's oak tanned bridle leather belts in the middle of the picture. This leather is really classy.

Thanks for the comments, folks.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
beautiful work Geogg, love the tankards especially

Yes, I do like the tankards, and use my first one for drinking my own home brew, but served a fair long (self imposed) apprenticeship making the shot glasses and whiskey tumblers before moving onto tankards. But I must give credit to some of the well established makers on here for inspiring me to make them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE