Day Out A brew with a view.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
Just a couple of days after mid Winter and sitting in 14 C degrees of sunshine watching people playing on a beach...and it's in West Wales, not New South Wales...:laugh:
A short walk to a favourite brew spot yesterday, and a few things to note on the way. I know Moor Hens are pretty agile but I didn't know they had climbing abilities like Chris Bonington !!

After recent rainfall the water flow over this practically vertical Cill is quite fast, so I was surprised to see these two wandering along the face of the Cill feeding as if they were on flat ground.

The very old stone wall along the lane is a real sun trap and the stone work is warm to the touch. Already the Penny Wort (Navel Wort) is growing happily and a lone Daisy blooms in the reflected heat at the wall's foot.

On the high ground above the lake the Gorse blooms and gives off a sweet scent that promises Summer, a good place for a brew. There is no wind today, and here it is sheltered, the only sound is the far distant sounds of children playing on the beach.

A couple of brews and then a short walk home through the woods as the sun sets.:thumbsup:

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Nothing better than being out in nature. Thanks for the write up, it encourages me to go out more.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: saxonaxe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE