A block for sharpening a Tracker style blade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

R_Fonseca

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2021
Dublin
www.fonseca.ie
A bit off topic, but how do you find that style knife in use? It's a thing that looks tempting to try, but also a 50 / 50 on whether a person would get on with it (I suppose the maker would also play a part in the that)

Interesting pattern anyway.

Reactions: Rockfarm

Rockfarm

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2021
Costa Rica
youtube.com
A bit off topic, but how do you find that style knife in use? It's a thing that looks tempting to try, but also a 50 / 50 on whether a person would get on with it (I suppose the maker would also play a part in the that)

Interesting pattern anyway.
I enjoy using the design, it's my favorite. However, if you had asked me back in 2018 I would have called it a movie prop and impractical at best. In mid 2018 I ran across the Tracker Action thread on BCUSA, there were folks on there that I respected. I took the time to read the entire thread, figured that the design was worth trying out. I picked one up and really fell for it! Everyone has a "style" of blade that works for them, the Tracker is mine.

Reactions: R_Fonseca

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE