For Sale A bit of a clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
I need to make some room on my boat, so here are a few things i no longer need.
All are 100% working and the prices include paypal and postage.
Moving around on a boat it may be a couple of days before i can post them unless they go soon as i'm moored up fairly close to a post office.
20200115_120357.jpg
Optimus 111, fully restored, new parts, seals e.t.c. £80. SOLD.
20200115_120532.jpg
Svea 123r, bought new by me and only fired up once. Complete with box and instructions. £50. SOLD
20200115_120712.jpg
A Turm sport stove. Runs on meths, almost as new just a few very small rust spots on the lid. Complete with original box and instructions. Pot supports for both pans and cups. Very rare in this condition. £45. SOLD.
20200115_120434.jpg
3 Ray Mears double c.d.s. £10.

Last edited:
Reactions: zornt and Nomad64

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Moving around on a boat it may be a couple of days before i can post them unless they go soon as i'm moored up fairly close to a post office.
View attachment 56717
View attachment 56718
Svea 123r, bought new by me and only fired up once. Complete with box and instructions. £50. SOLD
View attachment 56719
A Turm sport stove. Runs on meths, almost as new just a few very small rust spots on the lid. Complete with original box and instructions. Pot supports for both pans and cups. Very rare in this condition. £45. SOLD.
View attachment 56720
I'll take the CDs if they're still for sale?

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
View attachment 56717
View attachment 56718
View attachment 56719
View attachment 56720
Nothing like a bit of armchair bushcraft on my narrow boat, I’m near Burton on Trent my fellow boat hobo
if there still up for grabs?I’ll buy them.

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Nothing like a bit of armchair bushcraft on my narrow boat, I’m near Burton on Trent my fellow boat hobo
if there still up for grabs?I’ll buy them.
I did buy them, but never got them.
I sent him the money last year, but he fell off the BCUK radar shortly afterwards.
If you can contact him another way, please give him a nudge.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE