A big thank you

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Well done Hamish, my Mum still uses the 'Book of Wisdom' you made for her (through this forum as well) & it's ageing nicely, with marks from kitchen use, occasional dusting of flour etc.
I've been off the forum for a while & missed you moving to D&G, hello neighbour (if 60 miles can be considered neighbours :D)
Thanks folks :)

And glad to hear that Rod, I noticed you hadn't been around here in a while didn't realise how close you were always good to know

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Haven't been around for a bit, due to personal circumstance, but when I saw this I just had to say a huge congratulations!:You_Rock_

It is most definitely well deserved, and your leatherwork is a huge inspiration for many others on the forum, and has come along so much in the last few years.
You have also never hesitated to provide advice or share your knowledge for the benefit of this whole community!

I hope the success continues of the last few years continues well into the next few.

All the best,
Ste

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Haven't been around for a bit, due to personal circumstance, but when I saw this I just had to say a huge congratulations!:You_Rock_

It is most definitely well deserved, and your leatherwork is a huge inspiration for many others on the forum, and has come along so much in the last few years.
You have also never hesitated to provide advice or share your knowledge for the benefit of this whole community!

I hope the success continues of the last few years continues well into the next few.

All the best,
Ste

Thank you Ste, really appreciate it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE