A big hello from Bolton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 7, 2021
Bolton
Just thought id say hello and have a mooch around. Im not a bushcrafter as such but I do love to camp in the woods whether it be in a tent or under a tarp, sleeping outside is something I do at least twice a week, would do more if it weren't for work commitments.

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Sorry, I am German.
Did I understand you right, that you don't craft anything in the woods???

I think most of us usually also don't craft anything, but you need to carve a tent stake of course to become a real member here!

Jul 7, 2021
Bolton
Thanks for all your warm welcomes, its much appreciated. I was laughing at Erbswurts post, yes I have been known to make a few tent pegs but not as good as yours ha ha. Ive just been out with my dog looking for somewhere to stay tomorrow evening and found a lovely spot, South facing its a small opening in a thicket. I will post some pictures for you to look at when I get back... Have a lovely evening guys x

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
My own tent stakes are a bit simpler. Without the notch. let's say I rather break a stick and carve a tip.

;)

Reactions: Bolton Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE