A belated hello..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Glyn

I just posted a reply to a thread and realised that I've been a member since August 2009 and have only made two post... (one every 9 month or so, not bad going, saves wear and tear on the keyboard), neither of which was by way of an introduction...

So, over a year later... Hello All

I would class myself more as a camper than a bushcrafter, but it's a good excuse to collect sharp, shiney things, although it's possibly a case of all the gear, no idea.
For some reason, me and SWMBO have developed a love of all things Scandinavian (not just Ikea meatballs) and have had several enjoyable holidays in Sweden, Finland and Norway, with the occasional bushcrafty adventure thrown in (a weeks Timber Rafting in Sweden was ace). I also managed a sneaky visit to the Gransfors Bruk factory as we just happened to have an overnight stop a few miles down the road... :)

So, Hello All, and I'm going to aim for more that 2 posts a year... :-D

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Hi mate, you're in good company...Coln18 is as camp as big Dale Winton..

Seriously though, welcome to the forum.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE