A Belated Hello from 2003.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Jacking in work in early September Dave - shoot me a PM after that and we'll take a stroll down the salt marshes for the last of the Samphire, make some elderberry tincture and fire up the dehydrator for some jerky :)

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Jacking in work in early September Dave - shoot me a PM after that and we'll take a stroll down the salt marshes for the last of the Samphire, make some elderberry tincture and fire up the dehydrator for some jerky :)

Hey Mate PM Sent. Thankyou for your kind invitation. .

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Well it looks like Im meeting up with British Red, and Jonathan, subject to times and Dates in the near future, TBA.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Well it looks like Im meeting up with British Red, and Jonathan, subject to times and Dates in the near future, TBA.

So I am glad I posted, because I dont think I could have been luckier.

We are quite splendid :p I don't have a beard however so may need to hire one.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Quite seriously though, Ive had a big boost tonight just from the kind comments, and PM's/ Logging off. Good night, and thankyou for the friendly responses.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Quite seriously though, Ive had a big boost tonight just from the kind comments, and PM's/ Logging off. Good night, and thankyou for the friendly responses.

You are very welcome. It is a great community here, and even though he's a little odd, Myagi is a much nicer person than me. He has a beard, well at least I assume it was a beard, might have been dirt though. They make my face itch. Have a good sleep and think of those at the moot camped next to Drew, who certainly won't :D

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE