90 pattern arctic bag stuff sack size?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Sorry chaps my google-fu isn't up to scratch today. I bought a 90 pattern bag last year but it didn't come with a compression bag for it. I want to pick up a dry bag I can use with it, anyone got a rough idea of the issue stuff sack ? I'm thinking one of the 35l alpkit airlok dry bags should do it, right?

Help me spend my money :lmao:

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Yes 30 - 35 ltr is about right once compressed. I just wonder whether you will be able to get it in without the expansion / compression straps?

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
If you want to fit it into a pack don't bother with a stuff sack, put it in the bivvy bag then press it into the bottom of the pack, shapes much better this way. All other kit in a dry bag on top.

Tonyuk

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
If you want to fit it into a pack don't bother with a stuff sack, put it in the bivvy bag then press it into the bottom of the pack, shapes much better this way. All other kit in a dry bag on top.

Tonyuk

This is the best way and what did when making longer trips. Saves space and is quick to ge t bag out when needed

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree

Tonyuk

Apart from I don't use a bivvy bag, mate :lmao:Good idea, but! Maybe I should be looking at bivvy bags rather than trying to find the correct compression sack

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
The link leads to the correct compression sack - it's got "compression sack reduced shape" on the inside of the lid. Will compress the arctic bag down to the size of a football and is one of the best bits of army kit you can get - bombproof and works!
Sounds like you got sent the wrong bag - the jungle bag compression sack is visually the same except of smaller capacity.
Hope this helps
Phil

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Sorry chaps my google-fu isn't up to scratch today. I bought a 90 pattern bag last year but it didn't come with a compression bag for it. I want to pick up a dry bag I can use with it, anyone got a rough idea of the issue stuff sack ? I'm thinking one of the 35l alpkit airlok dry bags should do it, right?

Help me spend my money :lmao:

Military Mart have just got some in............

so I now have 2 , slightly different, but both/either fits the M90 cold weather/arctic type?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE