9 day wild camping/paddling trip to the islands on loch lomond

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Really enjoyed watching that, I thought the swimmer was, a bit of a crank. Thanks for posting it thought it was great, scenery looked amazing. It does inspire to get out aswell.

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
Brilliant trip !, especially considering the pretty poor weather. Looked a good time though.
You guys are gonna end up costing me the price of a canoe if you's keep posting canoe trips on here :)

Not quite feeling as inspired to go swimming mind you..

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Simply fantastic.

What a great way to spend Christmas and New Year.

On a scientific note; I believe the discoverer of a new species gets to name it? You have to name that wallaby sub species ASAP

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Cracking trip Col , looks like you had a good time .

Craig. ......

thanks Craig, had a cracking time mate, spent half of it solo camping and the other half had about 13 different people come stay over on different days, hope you and the family had a cracking christmas mate

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Simply fantastic.

What a great way to spend Christmas and New Year.

On a scientific note; I believe the discoverer of a new species gets to name it? You have to name that wallaby sub species ASAP

Ach i don't think i'll bother naming it Simon as i believe it's days are numbered if it thinks it can hop along like that at his age lol

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Nice one Col, glad you had a good trip buddy

Cheers Rich, i needed a wee long trip away since it had been absolutely ages since i had done a long trip like that.......no wait, thats not right, it was only last month with you lol. Hope you and your good lady had a nice Xmas mate :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE