72H bag (Updated)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WeThePeoplexfbm

Settler
Dec 27, 2010
Australlia- NSW.
hello last night i had couple hour free so i opend my bagg and took out what didnt need and added what i need ^^ here what it looks like now 0_^

List-
2 ponchos
2QT cantee
Alice
30M rope
Cooking pot
Aid kit
1Qt canteen(1970 us )
Fire kit
Esbit stove/fuel
Hexi stove
S kit
hit flask
home made soild fuel
1 QT
2 canteen covers
1 LRG zip lock bag
Alum foil
Compass
water P-matches
lighter
compass(with rope)
knife,spoon,fork
super old muit tool
wire saw(dont ask)
LRG Right Angle torch
( dont know what those papers are next to the torch they were in the bag when i got it)

Kink233.jpg

List--
M65 austria jacket
pistol belt(to carry the water....)
brown bag(hook on the belt to carry stuff...)
2 dutch(one for me one for P-2)
messs kit
knifes( 2 of those knifes are my dads and he tend to carry them if he come but i only carry 2 of them on person)
Gloves, brew kit

and a pair of gaitor or what ever there called but there not showen -_-
Kink234.jpg

Kink235.jpg

Kink237.jpg

Kink238.jpg

Kink236.jpg

all commet about the bag or idea of what to add or maby drop are welcome ^^

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
why are you taking the butchers steak knife with you? thats a lot of kit i thought i was bad lol regards dsve

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
come to australlia and last a 4 day trip here watch how much stuff you need

I can understand needing kit but 4 sharps + potentially your dads 2 is a little extreme even if you have them for other people to use, unless there is you, 5 friends/relatives all being attacked by a herd of wild pigs at the same time it is a little over kill. I would suggest that people could share sharps when doing jobs required if there were more than 3 of you.

Otherwise I think its about spot on apart from I can't see any food and would always suggest a firesteel along side matches.

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
Hi,

I would drop the torch, and replace with a smaller one that burns brighter and for longer (newer technology)
I would drop the knives and replace with 1 that has been proven to work in the field.
I would drop some of the cooking stuff like 2 hex blocks and overkill of pots and pans
I would drop the wire saw as they never survive long enough for me, and replace with a laplander

Once you drop all this, you will gain so much room and drop so much weight, you can get what really matters in austrailia, water.

WeThePeoplexfbm

Settler
Dec 27, 2010
Australlia- NSW.
Hi,

I would drop the torch, and replace with a smaller one that burns brighter and for longer (newer technology)
I would drop the knives and replace with 1 that has been proven to work in the field.
I would drop some of the cooking stuff like 2 hex blocks and overkill of pots and pans
I would drop the wire saw as they never survive long enough for me, and replace with a laplander

Once you drop all this, you will gain so much room and drop so much weight, you can get what really matters in austrailia, water.

well when i use a led when im camping they flicker and i end up throwin ti away
so far my muela have done evry and havent chiped, blunted or broke and hunted

for water? here in in the hill of aussie you coem across a fresh water river ever 10 kms so water never a worry where i go

and for room my alice pack is alway under halfway full it a very big bag

but you know more about every think ^^

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE